Saturday 13 May 2017

Small Cat is sharp

KIRI:
SmallCat. She's sharp!

ALLY:
Er ... yes ... probably .... what do you mean exactly?

KIRI:
She hit my nose!! She was SHARP!!!

ALLY:
Did she, now? Did you do something to provoke her?

KIRI:
No!! I .... what's provoke? Is it like poke, only more so?

ALLY:
Well, I suppose in your case it might well be to do with poking, but ... No, I mean, did you do something to make her angry?

KIRI:
No!! She was upsetting me, not the other way round!!!

ALLY:
What was she doing?

KIRI:
She was lying ... IN ... MY... BED!!!

ALLY:
That might because she likes you, and wants your scent to rub off on her.

KIRI:
Oh, that's nice!!

ALLY:
On the other hand, it might be because she wants to leave HER scent in YOUR territory, to make sure you know who's boss.

KIRI:
But YOU are boss, aren't you?

ALLY:
Of course. I'm Top Boss. But there can be lesser bosses.





1 comment:

  1. I hope Aineko doesn't read this and see that she's been relegated to being a "lesser boss"!

    ReplyDelete